Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Submit

Submit

Fuck you, fuck me,
fuck the grass and the trees,
fuck my life, fuck your wife,
fuck the birds and the bees.
Fuck the toddlers with tiaras,
fuck Bad Girls New Orleans.
Fuck the two-headed girl and the 1,200 pound mang.
Fuck, that would be a really fucked up gang bang.
By the way, fuck Lifetime and the Learning Channel.
Fuck solids, pin-stripes, prints, and flannel.
Fuck the Republicans, man.
Seriously. I don't have a rhyme for them, just fuck 'em.
Fuck multivitamins and daily cleanses.
Fuck Lasik, glasses, and contact lenses.
Fuck my job and fuck your career.
I think my message is becoming clear.
Fuck the universe and Stephen Hawking.
Fuck the coal I found in my Christmas stocking.
Fuck the Christians, Muslims, Sikhs and Jews,
and you know what, fuck this fucking poem too.

1 comment: