Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Disclaimer

Hi. How are you? Oh…fine, thanks.

I just wanted to let you know not to take everything so seriously. Here, I mean, not in the real world. This little box never will be the real world, no matter how much blood and soul people like to pour into it.

DeleriumJ is an alter-ego, a schizo-voice, a pair of gore-colored glasses. It is an interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation. It is a strategic inebriation.

If you’re a mophead, hophead, or you’ve been dropped on your head, you may be inclined to believe every word spoken by DeleriumJ. If so, I feel bad for you. I’d be in deep fucking trouble if I possessed the same confusion.

This half-un-de-re-constructed hive brain is a realm where fantasy can be fact, and fact can be a cat in a duck hat. You don’t…want…a cat in a duck hat…do you?

catinaduckhat

You asked for it. Trust me, it’s for your own good.

If you’re someone I used to know who thinks he-she-it can glean some semblence of my reality, that is my crippled pseudo-existence in this meat sack you call a body, by reading these words, then you’re in for an experience not unlike raping a puff adder on LSD. It is also not unlike misinterpreting a work of non-un-fiction. Find your place somewhere in the middle, and may your naïve, poison-addled cock shrivel like a week-old string bean. I’m speaking literagively, of course.

If you’re an old person, either in body or spirit, and live in a world where living is bad, and life is long because you’re waiting for that “better” place, then you’re pressing your dry, cracked feet down on the broken liquor bottles that are these words. You’re only hurting yourself. Your pain, conversely, provides the possibility of pleasure on my part, so if you feel like flexing your Jesus Complex, please continue.

DeleriumJ doesn’t give a fuck. OK? You know I do, but he doesn’t. He doesn’t care about your reputation, what people said you did, what I say you did, or what you actually did. DeleriumJ doesn’t give a fuck who might read what he says, or how it might affect you. DeleriumJ pisses on respect, because fuck you, because this is a world where anything can happen, and blast my fucking brains out with Raphael’s horn if anything ever changes that.

And in the end, if you can’t handle it, then the BBQ chips will fall where they may. I can’t help it. Do you fucking get it now?

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network...

    Join millions who have already discovered better methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically.

    ReplyDelete